Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hi everybody

So I know it's been like forever and a day since I posted anything here, but wanted to officially announce that I am working at Marvel Comics as an editorial assistant. Will be continuing to work on the comic art stuff on the side. I am working on a webcomic idea right now and of course Ex Occultus: Seal Of Solomon is still on sale over at http://whoissaintjames.com/! I am planning on doing some scanning and should have at least some sketch book updates soon. Haven't had much time for finishes except for commission based ones, which I can't post here... oh well. I also plan on doing some other fun and exciting stuff, maybe a podcast thing with some pals if that all works out and as per usual I am available for commissions. Thanks everyone for stopping by and please give me some time and I will get some newer artwork up here. Hope everyone is enjoying the start of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment